Nestled between parkland and farmland, Holy Trinity is a gem of a church, complete with ancient round tower, and thatched lychgate and nave. Twice a year, a brilliant shaft of sunlight illuminates the figure of Christ crucified that crowns our rood screen — an astonishing sight attracting many visitors. We welcome you to join us any time of the year, whether for worship or just a quiet moment of peace. Find us at the end of a short lane off the B1062, just to the west of Beccles.
- First Sunday: 11.00 BCP Sung Eucharist
- Second Sunday: 11.00 BCP Sung Eucharist
- Third Sunday: 11.00 Common Worship Sung Eucharist
- Fourth Sunday: 11.00 BCP Sung Eucharist
- Fifth Sunday: 10.30 Benefice Service (rotating between Bungay, Mettingham and Barsham)
- Ms Bridget Westmacott — Churchwarden
- Mrs Cheryl Coutts — Churchwarden