The round tower of Holy Trinity Church is considered to be the oldest building in Bungay. For perhaps a thousand years or more, Christian people have come together on this spot to share their faith in God. Today, you’ll still find a faithful, friendly and community-spirited congregation here. We invite you to join us anytime for prayer, a neighbourly hello, or just a look round. Find us in Trinity Street, just a stone’s throw south of Bungay town centre, postcode NR35 1EH.
- First Sunday: 08.00 Holy Communion (Book of Common Prayer BCP), 9.30 Holy Communion (Common Worship CW)
- Second Sunday: 08.00 Holy Communion BCP, 9.30 Morning Prayer (CW) (Lay Elder Led)
- Third Sunday: 08.00 Holy Communion BCP, 9.30 Holy Communion (CW)
- Fourth Sunday: 08.00 Holy Communion BCP, 9.30 Service of the Word
- Fifth Sunday: 10.30 Benefice Service (rotating between Bungay, Mettingham and Barsham)
- Every Wednesday: 10.00 Holy Communion Common Worship Eucharist
- 2nd and 4th Wednesdays: 11am (after the Eucharist) Prayer Group in the Church Room. All welcome.
All 9:30am and 10am services followed by tea/coffee and chat
- Mr Terry Reeve — Churchwarden
- Mr Stephen Went — Churchwarden (tel: 07714 165430)